Followers

Saturday 9 July 2011

Lazy Weekend

After morning prayers, made myself a cuppa tea, armed with crackers, sat at the porch, sipping tea, with a whole bunch of birds singing away in a distance! Alhamdulillah it's good to be alive on such a lovely morning! Breathing in the fresh morning breeze, lazing away - this is THE LIFE! My other half, still in the prayer room with his wirid and what not.  After our morning drink my other half made his way to a Maulid at his friend's house while I made my way to Sg. Buloh again - is it some sort of Saturday ritual now? - do not mind it one bit! In fact, it is something I much enjoy and look forward to. Here we go again - I guess I got to slow down a bit, if not I'll go pokai! The nurseries barely opened and there were hardly any customers yet. So, I had a field time appreciating what they have in store. If I were to go with my other half, he would be rushing me and I always end up getting back home not in a very good mood! What is it with men?? Anyway, this morning I got myself a pokok pisang kaki, about 4 feet high at a very good price, pokok kenanga, two other types of plants which I don't even know their names, some 30 pieces of pearl-grass, and a few bags of earth. Before I knew it, I spent every last ringgit in my purse - a true enough indicator for me to head to the bank before I reach home. No money, no fret, hati puas!

    Lupa nak habaq, ni ros jepun yang dibeli dengan harga RM2 saja. Such brilliant colours! 

4 comments:

MONIE said...

Terima kasih atas ucapan. Saya pun malas semalam... terus gantung periuk belanga. Nak relaks di HARI JADI...

Ummu Madihah said...

Sama2. Bukan u sorang gantung periuk, i pun sama. Takat dua orang, makan apa-apa aja yang ada.

Nuraihana said...

banyak beli pokok ma....boleh la bukak kedai bunga lepas nieh....huhuhu....

Ummu Madihah said...

Takdenya nak berjual, membeli bolehlah. Dok cerita ngan Madihah, tak sabar dia nak tengok!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...