Followers

Sunday 2 October 2011

My Elusive Masseuse

Last week was quite hectic. I hardly had the opportunity to have time off at the office. Been running around for meetings outside of the office, in preparation of a very busy Bulan Bahasa Kebangsaan for the whole of next month. Oh boy, here we go again, like the past two years! Then home was like a hotel, I was running in and out of the house, being back only to pack some clothes and off I went again for a few days, often coming home late at night. The only consolation I have is, by next year, no more Bulan Bahasa, no more Ramadan traffic chaos,.... Insya-Allah come middle of next year I life will be so much more peaceful. I'll be able enjoy life as it should be enjoyed, insya-Allah!. 

Anyway, the hectic week took quite a toll on these tired old bones and by Friday I felt a fever coming and true enough it did. Pak Aji asked me to tag along for his plans in Kemaman, which I tried to refuse. He insisted on me going but after seeing me not up to it, he relented and went off with his friends. There I was yesterday, could not hardly lift my head because of a blinding headache and with a fever setting in. Took some pills, dozed off almost all day, missing a wedding invitation - sorry Aida, can't make it!   

Come Sunday morning, am feeling much better. I hate thinking of starting the week all over again! One more hectic month ...  Allah help me!! 

I remember what my sister used to say ...."If I were rich, the first thing I would do is to hire myself my very own private masseuse! She will always be at my beck and call every time and any time I need her!" That was exactly what I was wishing for on Friday and Saturday! It has been months ago since the last time I went to see her to get a 'workout'. Oh Kinah, where are you, why so elusive. Have I been underpaying her?? I should think not. Or is it that you're only serving Mak Datins now, no longer serving people like me anymore?? 

Heaven is this....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...