Followers

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Final Call

I cannot imagine myself growing old and sick, wearing adult diapers because I could no longer control my bowels. On top of that is being senile. If I can have my way, I would want my passing as quick and not being a burden to my other half (if he's still around then)  and my children. I prefer that Allah reminds me of His final call my making me sick (but not for long, I hope?) and then off I go without much fuss. I also hope that I can dedicate my final years only for Him and none others. My thoughts, my actions should only be about and for Him. Only then would it be easier for me to really let go of all worldly belongings and submit myself to Him, Insya-Allah.  If only we can have a say in all such matters! It goes to show that we can only plan many big things and ultimately it is Him who determines it all!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...