Followers

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Attending Courses

Ist July next year marks my first day as a optional pensioner. Prior to that, as a government servant, we are given the opportunity to attend any kind of courses (within a stipulated budget of course!) which might be of interest to us. However, in order to qualify for the course, we have to, first and foremost, attend an entrepreneurial course (kursus Asas Latihan Perniagaan).... As if all of us will end up being entrepreneurs! Well, if that is what is required, I'm all for it! So, come Sept. 19 till 23rd, I'll be attending such a course. I have yet to find out what I want to learn!! I better do that fast as time is running out!

First and foremost, what is it that holds my interest? For one, it's gardening, landscaping, interior decorating, travelling (no maam, they're not going to pay for that!) bla, bla, bla.....

Think, think, think! Any other bright ideas anyone?? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...