Followers

Friday 16 September 2011

My New 'Baby'

I made my first trip (been living in KL for about 30 years!) to Low Yatt last week in search of a new desktop. I told my husband earlier on that I need a desktop instead of a notebook because, as a pensioner, I do not need to carry a notebook any more, too cumbersome for an old lady. Most importantly, typing would be much easier on my eyes!

I went there straight from the office and was later joined by my son. There I was, probably the oldest person around, with all these young people and surprisingly of all creed (never knew that all these gadgets attract so much foreigners??). There were so much to see - all these computer stuff, be it laptops, desktops, Galaxy tabs (big and small - old lady using the tab, funny eh?), GPS (bigger screen - beats my GPS on my tiny hand phone screen!)..... The list is quite endless. Like we use to say - Mak bapak aje yang takde!  There I was looking and feeling quite lost before my son joined me. After about more than an hour later, with my wallet relieved of most of it's contents (a little over RM2000.00), armed with a few big and small boxes, we made our separate ways - he went back to his place with the desktop to do the necessary (whatever it is) and I went back home. A day later, tadaaaa (drumroll please!!), my new baby!   

Am writing my post using my new baby - feels good! It does not take much to make an old lady happy eh??!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...